Too cheap to ignore?22 August 2012
- Recently posted 38% yoy revenue growth and a record profit result
- Has a good ROE of 20%, decent balance sheet and good cashflows
- With a record order book of $300m+, over 50% larger than this time last year
- "The company expects the 2013 financial year to continue to provide a platform for growth in all aspects of the business."
- EPS 8.55c with a P/E ~4.7, dividend close to 7% fully franked.
It's Brierty Limited (ASX:BYL) a civil construction, mining services and residential development company. Profit split is around 70/10/20 but what is lumped with civil some may categorize as mining services. The macros for all these areas are a bit on the nose at the moment, but the numbers are compelling.
It's cheap and it's growing. Is this worth a second look?
BYL is current trading at $0.40.
Disclosure: At the time of publishing, I own shares in BYL.